My Experience With Intermittent Fasting the 5:2 Way

 

My Experience With Intermittent Fasting the 5:2 Way











 to give up.

5:2 Intermittent Fasting


It is all centered around Intermittent Fasting. 

Health Benefits and Weight Loss


Low Carb But Not Keto

. I have found foods that make me but are low in calories.   tweaking my meals made it.

What Days To Fast

I was fasting Tuesday and Saturday but found that I needed to change it in my PT session I needed more food on Saturday to recover.

Non-Fast Days

I haven't really found that I binge on the NFD (non-fast days)how much more I love food and enjoy it on the NFD..




Support

I belong to a Facebook group for this people mention they can go all day not eating and eat all their calories at dinner, but I can't. I get too hungry.

(If you are considering this way of eating, please consult your doctor, it's not recommended for pregnant or nursing women, people with blood sugar issues, or people with eating disorders)

Let me know if you're interested in eating this way or if already.

Kate Strong is an Intuitive Healer.




Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/10448140

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post