Superfoods and Potassium Toxicity, Are They Connected

Superfoods and Potassium Toxicity, Are They Connected

A typical western meal includes vegetables as part of the menu. They make you healthy and live longer. When so-called Super Foods arrived, many embraced them with enthusiasm. So am I, and being a gardener, most of my vegetables are sports. Bok Chai, Kale, Spinach, etc.


In the last few weeks, something unbearable started happening in my body. The main symptoms are muscle pain, fatigue and dizziness. After health problems last year, it was necessary to resume the gym, but it was difficult to do so I had to rest for more than two months.



The doctor said that the doctor's dizziness was caused by a loose stone in the ear. He leaned back over the edge of the bed and ordered me to turn my head to start, then go up and turn to the side.


It didn't work! A naturopath said the dizziness was due to a shoulder injury, and a business owner who is also a doctor told me the same thing. So the symptoms persisted and nothing improved.

After a little exercise in the garden, my right hand was seized with such pain that I could hardly move it. He was diagnosed with a frozen muscle and took 2 weeks to recover. The doctor prescribed Valium to relax me at night because this pain kept me up. Allergy to non-prescription drugs.



After nothing helped, it was the Spirit that provided the answer and next healing. He is surprised when Bok Choi shows up, wanting to get well and asking to know why.


Without realizing the consequences, the internet responded. Top foods have the highest amount of potassium. Kale is second and spinach is third. Add my staple almonds.


Excess potassium causes hyperkalemia ('potassium poisoning'). Although it is important for health because it helps prevent heart disease, diabetes and kidney disease, the opposite is true in excess. In other words, too much potassium damages this organ.



Symptoms include muscle aches, nausea, fatigue and sudden dizziness, all which are my symptoms. After my reincarnation and a strong connection with the Spirit of my universe, it was a wonderful gift to heal with it. Now full strength, dizziness, nausea, fatigue and muscle pain are gone. Instead of eating super food, they are given to others who can eat it, with a warning of hyperkalemia.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post